HERBAL YONI STEAM :
Vaginal Steaming, also known as "Yoni Steaming," has been practiced around the world for centuries.
Allowing women to heal and maintain their wombs naturally by using Earth's elements: heat, water, and herbs.
Herbs used : All organic Calendula, Chamomile, Dong Quai, Lavender, Mugwort, Rose Petals, Rosemary, Yarrow.
Benefits of Yoni Steaming may include:
- Menstrual cycle regulation
- Reduction of old blood released during each cycle such as black, brown or dark red blood
- A decrease in PMS symptoms such as cramps and bloating
- Increase in higher chances of fertility by unblocking fallopian tubes and removing old residue from uterine wall
- Postpartum trauma healing
- Smoother menopause transition
- Potential healing of cysts, fibroids, PCOS, and endometriosis
- Assisting in healing yeast and other vaginal infections
- Treating UTI's and hemorrhoids
- Increase in vaginal lubrication
- Reduced stress and headaches
- Better sleep
For general use and maintenance,
using ¼ cup of herbs is recommended per steam.
- For advanced reproductive problems, such as cysts, using ½ to 1 full cup of herbs is recommended per steam.
- Steam one to two times per week, before and after the menstrual cycle.
- Do NOT steam if you are pregnant.
- Do NOT steam if you are on your period or during a miscarriage.
- Steaming should be avoided after ovulation if you are trying to conceive.
- Do NOT steam with implanted contraceptives, such as an IUD.
- Do NOT steam with open wounds, sores, infections or blisters.
- Avoid using essential oils mixed with the herbs as they may be too potent for sensitive skin.
- Take out any piercings that the steam is in contact with, to avoid burning.
- Consult a doctor if irritation occurs and discontinue using the product.
♻️ Please recycle packaging ♻️
⚠️Although there have been cases where yoni steaming has been beneficial for one or more of symptoms listed above, it has not been scientifically proven or evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition⚠️